44. YOU CAN DO IT!




44. YOU CAN DO IT!

For forty days, Goliath harassed Israel's army but young David rose to knock him out …permanently. King Saul warned, “Don't be ridiculous!” but David responded, “I have been taking care of my father's sheep and goats ...When a lion or a bear comes to steal a lamb from the flock, I go after it with a club and rescue the lamb from its mouth. If the animal turns on me, I catch it by the jaw and club it to death. I have done this to both lions and bears, and I'll do it to this pagan Philistine, too, for he has defied the armies of the living God! The Lord who rescued me from the claws of the lion and the bear will rescue me from this Philistine!” (1 Sam 17:32-37) Through trust in God, an 'I-can-do' attitude, David used his simple catapult and stones to gain a memorable victory!

The Italian sculptor Agostino d'Antonio worked diligently on a large piece of marble. Unable to produce his desired masterpiece, he lamented, "I can do nothing with it." Other sculptors also worked this difficult piece of marble, but to no avail. Michelangelo discovered the stone, visualized the possibilities in it and sculpted one of the world's masterpieces - David.

Academic accomplishments come only to students who insist, “I can make it happen”. You too can overcome giants and achieve your goals! Believe God's word. Don't give up. Confront that challenge. Expect to win!

Let me ask …Would you like a very personal relationship with God? He's been interested in you before you were born! Why not pray this simple prayer in faith right now: Heavenly Father, I ask you to please come into my life today. I believe that your Son, Jesus Christ, died for my sins and rose from the dead. Please forgive all my sins today and make me Your child. Fill me with your Holy Spirit right now. Impute stability into my Academics and Life. Thank you for answering me. Amen.

Wright brothers' first plane flight lasted just a few minutes, yet planes fly today because they insisted they could do it! Retain good habits. Focus on your academic goals! Whatever happens, know that God will help you succeed!
We believe you will make it!

Friends, thank you for joining me. I remain your host Tope banjo and this Intervention. God bless you mightily!

You will succeed. You will make it!

Contact:
Email
buildyourvisions@gmail.com
Tel
+234 803 3075 969, Lagos, Nigeria.

Visit our page on facebook @ www.facebook.com/tope.banjo
…………………


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3. Turning Your Stumbling Blocks Into Stepping Stones

Daniel’s Success Secrets 3: The Finale

25. How To Increase Your Study Skills