12 Tips For A Trouble-free Academic Life / Part 1 Some months ago I was speaking with a student who should have graduated. On what could have been responsible for this problem, he said, “When I went for my clearance, I was told that the institution had no records of my admission or registration.” He said he had done his admission registration online. I found this quite amazing and decided to do some investigation on my own. I called up someone who should know and I discovered that this fellow was just one of many students with avoidable academic problems. Friends, welcome to Intervention, an outreach of VISION BUILDERS designed to help Undergraduates contact divine intervention for academic victories. Intervention brings you inspirational messages and Study Tips to enable you be your best academically! Through this message, we believe that God is set to bless you by removing every barrier against your academic success and fulfillment. I believe you will find...
Comments